Input and Output
Nurture Philosophy for Schools
Nurture INPUT FACTORS for a school include
- Provide clarity of direction.
- Provide a programme of comprehensive development.
- Train teachers to implement multiple intelligences, hands-on, interactive and accelerated methods of teaching.
- Provide assessments that inspire and empower.
- Train teachers in the soft skills that motivate and inspire.
- Make values real, focus on beauty, wonder and perfection.
- Train teachers as creative facilitators, mentors, etc.
- Treat every child as special.
- Create a compete with yourself ethic.
- Nurture an attitude of service in all one does.
- Inculcate a sense of beauty and perfection as a way of life.
- Train for world citizenship, cooperation over competition.
- Creates clarity, ownership of goals and self-efficacy.
- Builds analytical and logical skills for better performance throughout life.
- Shifts from boring paper work, preparation of worksheets and assessments, to creative delivery of lessons.
- Becomes the best possible version of oneself, is intrinsically motivated.
- Celebrates diversity & appreciates similarities, is motivated to do the best.
- Values become important above knowledge, perfection a way of life.
- Nurtures the whole child.
- Personalizes learning for each child.
- Creates original thinkers, unleashes creativity of teachers and students.
- Nurtures global awareness, sense of giving something back to the world.
- Creates open, healthy, warm and caring environment.
- Enables small steps forward in bringing peace in the world.